湖北省广水市经济技术开发区 AddressGuangshui Economic and Technological Development Zone, Hubei Province
0722-6430098 0722-6430068 Telephone 0722-6430098 0722-6430068
13886856858 Mobile phone 13886856858
As we all know, choosing the right type of fan is an important guarantee to ensure the normal and efficient operation of the fan. From some of the situations we have grasped, according to our survey conducted by Hubei Shuangjian Blower, it is found that many users still do not have a good grasp of the choice of fan. In view of this situation, we have already talked about the four methods of fan selection in the previous lecture. In this section, we will talk about the six principles of fan selection. Hubei Shuangjian Blower will be happy to help you completely unlock the fan selection. Puzzle.
1. According to the different physical and chemical properties of the air conveyed by the ventilator, choose the ventilator for different purposes. If explosion and flammable gas are transported, explosion-proof fans should be selected; dust or coal dust fans should be selected; dust-proof or pulverized coal fans should be selected for transportation of corrosive gases; work under high temperature or High-temperature ventilators should be selected for conveying high-temperature gas. This is the most basic principle for fan selection.
2. If you finally have two types of fans to choose from, you should choose the model with higher efficiency and smaller model number shown on the performance chart of the fan. For the larger adjustment range, you should further compare. Hubei Shuangjian Blower recommends that you carefully Decide after making your decision.
3. When selecting a fan, try to avoid using fans in parallel or in series. When it is unavoidable, the fans of the same type and performance should be selected to work together. When connected in series, there should be a certain pipeline connection between the first-stage fan and the second-stage fan.
4. For ventilation systems with noise reduction requirements, first select a fan with high efficiency and low peripheral speed of the impeller, and make it work at the highest efficiency point; according to the propagation mode of noise and vibration generated by the ventilation system, take the corresponding Noise reduction and vibration reduction measures. For damping measures of fans and electric motors, damping foundations such as spring dampers or rubber dampers are generally used.
5. The selected new fan should consider making full use of the original equipment, suitable for on-site production and installation, and safe operation to ensure the applicability and safety of the new fan. Hubei Shuangjian blower has always insisted that the right one is the best.
6. If the diameter of the selected fan impeller is much larger than that of the original fan, in order to use the original motor shaft, bearing and support, etc., the start time of the motor, the strength of the original parts of the fan and the criticality of the shaft must be critical. The speed is calculated.
I searched the data and summed up the six major techniques of fan selection. The editor of Hubei Shuangjian Blower is also pretty hard. I hope these are exactly what you need. Want to know more about fan, please pay attention to our professional fan factory Hubei Shuangjian Blower Co., Ltd., Xiaobian has been working hard to show you more!
GH YH series centrifugal fan
Multi-stage small flow fan
Centrifugal blower for sewage treatment
Lime Kiln Centrifugal Blower