60 days to go
2020 China-ASEAN (Vietnam) Hardware Machinery Exhibition
- Organizers: Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam, Vietnam Industrial Corporation
- Hall Name: Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE)
- Organizer: Guangxi Shengxinhong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
- Exhibition time: 2020-04-15 to 2020-04-18
- Supporting unit: Vietnam's relevant industry and trade economic authorities and business associations
- Venue: Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE), Vietnam
2020 China-ASEAN (Vietnam) Hardware Machinery Exhibition
Time: April 15, 2020-April 18
Venue: Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE)
Exhibition cycle: Once a year (China and ASEAN countries tour exhibition)
Concurrently held the "30th Vietnam (Hanoi) National Trade Fair"
Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam, Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam, Ministry of Construction, Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam
Vietnam Industrial Corporation, Vietnam Ministry of Transport, Vietnam Ministry of Environment and Resources, Vietnam Ministry of Health
Brunei Industries Federation, Philippine Industrial Trade Promotion Association, Malaysian Manufacturing Federation, Thailand Business Promotion Association
Myanmar Business Federation, Chinese Business Enterprise Federation, Cambodian General Chamber of Commerce, Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Singapore Federation of Industry and Trade, Lao Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Hanoi People's Government, Ho Chi Minh City People's Government
Vietnam related industry and trade economic authorities and business associations
Organizer: Trade Promotion Bureau, Ministry of Industry and Trade
Designated Organizer in China: Guangxi Shengxinhong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Vietnam TV, Vietnam Economic Times, Vietnam Investment Review, Vietnam Industry, Vietnam English
Various media such as "Saigon Market", "Vietnam Market", "Economy and Metropolis Daily", 手机彩票网体育彩票paper websites, etc.
The exhibition has received the high attention of the Vietnamese government and the attention of all walks of life. It is one of the two largest, most influential and internationalized exhibitions in Vietnam. The influence in Vietnam is equivalent to the impact of the Canton Fair in China . Held annually in Hanoi, 29 sessions have been successfully held so far. The exhibition is of great significance to the directional development of Vietnam's economy. It has brought good business opportunities to domestic and foreign exhibitors in various businesses such as economic cooperation, technology transfer, investment, trade negotiations, import and export, and product agency. The best platform for trade institutions, economic organizations, and investors to focus on exchanges and cooperation.
According to statistics from the organizers of Vietnam: The previous exhibition area reached more than 12,000 square meters. There were about 500 exhibiting companies from Vietnam and abroad. Foreign companies accounted for 35% and Vietnam accounted for 65%. Participating countries and regions: China, South Korea, France, Britain, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Russia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China and other enterprises from more than 20 countries and regions participate in the exhibition and conduct multilateral trade Negotiate. There were about 20,000 professional business visitors and about 40,000 public visitors, with a transaction value of about 200 million US dollars.
1. Hardware tools: hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, pneumatic tools, weighing tools, abrasives, auto maintenance tools, hydraulic tools, grinding tools, measuring tools, garden tools, lifting tools, cutting tools, logistics Handling tools, DIY tools, tool boxes, knives, fixtures, grinding wheels, drill bits;
2. Hardware and electromechanical: motors, air compressors, pressure vessels, washing machines, compressors, high-frequency induction heating equipment, hydraulic lifting platforms, speed reducers, grinders, bench drills, pump valves, instruments, high and low voltage electrical appliances, Generator units, mechanical and electrical product accessories;
3. Mechanical equipment: grinding and polishing equipment, cleaning equipment, gas equipment, woodworking machinery, construction machinery, carving and marking equipment, stamping equipment, forging equipment, testing equipment, packaging machinery, lifting machinery, assembly machinery, spraying equipment , Casting and surface treatment equipment, metal processing machinery, etc .;
4. Hardware products: standard parts, valves, bearings, seals, hydraulic parts, casters, (lifting) rigging, locks, fasteners, chains, screens, wires and cables, ventilation equipment, construction hardware, decorative hardware, plumbing Hardware, furniture, bathroom hardware; hardware tools accessories, etc.
Exhibitors and Visitors: By then, there will be many manufacturers and aftermarkets from more than ten countries and regions including China, Russia, the United States, Germany, the Middle East, Japan, South Korea, India, Turkey, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Buyers, suppliers, agents, and professional audiences attended the meeting, and many businessmen gathered, and the business opportunities were unlimited.
Designated China Merchants: Guangxi Shengxinhong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Address: 1205, Qingxiu Wanda Ginza, 118 Dongge Road, Qingxiu District, Nanning, Guangxi
Mobile: 13647815672, 18174106032
Contact: Zhou Yunong
Business QQ: 564073899
May apply for special fund subsidies for foreign trade development. Please call for details!
- Contact: Zhou Yunong
- Phone: 0771-5715301
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Hanoi International Exhibition Center (ICE)